Last night I had a really weird dream. It involved going to this artist's loft or studio where the artist made these funky glasses that has different sized lenses and were kind of broken. He was trying to sell them to me as an art piece and I was doubtful because I thought they were junk but he insisted that they were art. I remember they were those amber color frames, like a light tortoishell, so I guess I dream in color. (but I knew that because once I dreamt my Dad, who is dead, drove up to my house in a yellow cab and left me a yellow boxed present and drove away waving from the cab) Later, as I was leaving the place, I was in the hallway and I saw this monkey (kind of big) in front of a door, noticing it as one might notice a squirrel in the yard. It didn't register at first, and then it did, and I thought "oh shit, that's a big monkey!" And the next thing in the dream, this monkey attacks me head on (I could his teeth and jowls clearly) but then as he's attacking me, I'm not really being hurt and then he just sort of disappears and I say to Frank, "My mistake was in letting him see my fear!"
So, maybe that's the moral of the story, but the dream imagery books would tell me I was dreaming about deceitful people. I will have to ponder it a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment